Code Of Conduct
CBS Group of Institutions offer best college environment to its students. Discipline and decorum is a part of day to day life at CBS. All the students studying here have to follow the following mandatorily:
- On admission, every student is issued an identity card. On demand, every student has to produce it.
- While on campus, students are required to take care of their belongings and no responsibility or any loss or damage can be held by the CBS Group of Institutions.
- Any absence from the Institute has to be supported by an application. It is necessary to submit an application for absence of more than 3days (for reason of ill health, a doctor’s certificate is essential) duly endorsed by the parents.
- Prescribed practical training in the field shall be undergone by all the students.
- All changes in address of residence should be informed to the CBS College.
- Students shall observe all safety precautions while working and the institute will not be responsible for any injury/loss sustained within the Institute. However, first aid will be provided immediately.
- Fines if ever imposed are only to improve/enforce discipline at the campus of CBS Group of Institutions.
- Student shall abide by the library rules to utilize library facilities.
- Student must be punctual at the beginning of the day and in all classes and programmes.
- Students are required to behave politely and avoid use of actions that hurt the feeling of others.
- The students are expected to exhibit exemplary behaviour, discipline and good conduct. The institute will not be responsible for any untoward incident/misconduct or mishappening with the students outside the institutional premises of CBS Group of Institutions.
- Ragging of any kind is strictly prohibited in the Institution. As per directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, if any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authorities, the concerned student will be given liberty to explain and if his explanation is not found satisfactory, he or she will be expelled from the CBS Institution.