Personality Development Programmers
“Knowledge is Power” is an old proverb. However in the present time we believe that “Knowledge is Success”. Therefore good blending of knowledge and Personality is very necessary for Global jobs. Keeping this in mind, CBS Group of Institution has created an effective Personality Development Cell as a part of Placement and Training Unit to build up confidence and to bring out the hidden talent of students. The Personality Development Cell organizes different events such as Mock Interviews, Essay competition, Quizzes, Seminars, Debates, Communicative English, Stress Management, Time Management etc. The Institute also invites some eminent personalities from the respective industries to provide expert advice and training to the our students. This exercise is envisaged to enable students to groom and present themselves.
PERSONALITY AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
- The college provides services for various sports, cultural, academic and Extra Curricular Activities, so as to help the students to develop a balanced personality. The Students are encouraged to participate in Academic activities by the faculties so that they can improve their subject knowledge.
- We also organize guest lectures by the distinguished faculty from premier institutes from time to time covering technical as well as general contents.
- Educational tours for our students to various reputed Industries, for their better exposure and knowledge are also conducted at regular intervals.
- Guest Lectures are also organized for development of Generic Skills in our students e.g., Communication, Group Activity, Leadership, Time Management, Stress Management, Problem Solving, Manners, Humanity, Morality etc.
- Mock Interviews are conducted by our Training and Placement Cell to develop confidence and improve presentation skills of the students.